Ovulation Induction Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
In Vitro Fertilization
Three Day Embryo Transfer
Blastocyst Embryo Transfer
Frozen Embryo Transfer
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Ultrasound Guided Embryo Transfer
Transepididymal Sperm Extraction (TESA)
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Donor Egg IVF
Donor Sperm IUI & IVF
Cryopreservation or Embryo Freezing
IVF Embryology, Andrology & Hormone Laboratories
A Brief General Idea to Infertility
The dream of a perfect family is catered with the crying of your baby in your home courtyard. His/her sobbing magnifies affection in your heart. Nevertheless, the purpose of attaining pregnancy at the time you want sometimes does not get fulfilled. The stark reason is infertility. It is an ailment of the reproductive system that impairs most fundamental functions of your body: the conception of kids. Conception is an intricate method that depends upon a lot of factors: the manufacture of healthy sperm by the male along with healthy eggs by the female; unblocked fallopian tubes that permit the sperm to arrive at the egg; the capability of the sperm to fertilize the egg while they meet; the capability of the fertilized egg (embryo) to turn out to be implanted in the woman's uterus; and adequate embryo excellence.
To end with, for the pregnancy to persist to full-term, the embryo has to be healthy as well as the woman's hormonal environment sufficient for its growth. When just one of these factors is messed up, infertility can be the consequence.
Reasons of Infertility
Generally approximately one-third of infertility cases can be endorsed to male factors, and approximately one-third to factors that have an effect on women. For the rest one-third of infertile couples, infertility is rooted by a mixture of troubles in both partners or, in approximately twenty percent of cases, is unsolved.
The most general male infertility factors comprise azoospermia (no sperm cells are formed) as well as oligospermia (few sperm cells are formed). Sometimes, sperm cells are deformed or they die earlier than they can reach the egg. In exceptional cases, infertility in men is rooted by a hereditary disease like cystic fibrosis or a chromosomal irregularity.
The most general female infertility aspect is an ovulation disorder. Other sources of female infertility comprise blocked fallopian tubes, which can take place while a woman has had pelvic inflammatory ailment or endometriosis (a sometimes painful state causing adhesions as well as cysts). Congenital anomalies (birth defects) connecting the structure of the uterus in addition to uterine fibroids are linked with repeated miscarriages.
Treatments for Infertility:
In men, fertility is cured with:
• Antibiotics to take care of infections in the reproductive organs.
• Surgery, if the reason is a varicoele (extending of the veins in the scrotum) or an obstruction in the vas deferens, tubes that bring sperm.
• Hormone therapies if the difficulty is a low or else high level of certain hormones.
• Medications as well as counseling to treat tribulations with erections or ejaculation.
In women, infertility is cured with:
• Surgical procedure to eliminate tissue that is blocking fertility (like endometriosis) or to open barren fallopian tubes
• Fertility drugs as well as hormones to assist the woman ovulate or re-establish levels of hormones
Infertility in men as well as woman can also be healed with assisted reproductive technology, or else ART. There are a number of types of ART:
• IUI (intrauterine insemination): Sperm is accumulated and the placed directly within the woman's uterus at the same time as she is ovulating.
• IVF (in vitro fertilization): The sperm along with egg are accumulated as well as brought together in a lab. The fertilized egg nurtures for three to five days. Then the embryo is positioned in the woman's uterus.
• GIFT (gamete intrafallopian transfer) in addition to ZIFT (zygote intrafallopian transfer): The sperm along with egg are collected and promptly put in a fallopian tube. By means of GIFT, the both sperm as well as eggs are put into the fallopian tube. By means of ZIFT, the sperm along with eggs are brought together in a lab and after that a fertilized egg is put into the tube for one complete day.